Examples of Projects we have done for clients:
- Coordinated production and release of debut album. Band was brand new, and was reluctant to put tons of money into this before knowing if they would be well received. Errant Music devised a plan for a small production run so that there would be money for a small but targeted radio and media push. Errant Music handled the production schedule, obtaining mechanical licenses for the cover songs, ordering artwork and CD’s, handled the radio and press mailout and followup tracking. Also handled getting album up on major internet retail outlets.
- Reviews and monitors social media sites for medium-level musician, ensuring that posts are made regularly, shows are publicized appropriately, and that musician’s branded image is consistently presented to the public.
- Wrote, distributed, and tracked press release for musician who had won a prestigious award.
- Consulted with a mid-level musician to develop goals and business plan to reach the next level of his career. Musician was presented with a summary and suggested actions and resources to implement the plan.
- Coordinated all aspects of album recording , production, and promotion for veteran musician, including consulting on commercial and marketing aspects of album during pre-production, managing and disbursing funds, and finding and coordinating support team.
- Legal Service – provided contracts for hired musicians and producer to clarify ownership and non-ownership of recordings
- Rights management – handled copyright registrations for musician, registration of all songs with PRO, SoundExchange, and Harry Fox Agency